LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raju sharma   07 April 2019

Meaning of "due to"

I have purchased a house property in e auction .I am Purchaser Purchaser/Vendee/Second Party and Bank is Secured Creditor/ Vendor/First Party.These statements are written in my registered sale deed.- "Second Party has was declared highest bidder and Second Party has deposited entire e auction amount by RTGS transactions with First Party. The amount Rs 25 Lacs which the First Party acknowledges to have been received in full in the manner mentioned above . No dues in any manner ,whatsoever is due to Second Party .Now from today second Party will be sole owner of this property " Now plz solve my problem regarding this word 'due to' . Will this statement "No dues in any manner whatsoever is due to Second Party " be any problem for me in future .Actually I think it is half sentence because First Party is not written in this sentence. Is this right sale deed or Should I go for further rectification in it ?

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Mr Raju you have a genuine doubt, and this platform is to seek help or clarification regarding anything legal.
Sadly not everyone agrees to that.
Since its very important for you to understand each part of your sale deed so I believe its a valid doubt for a laymen person.
Regarding your query:-
That "due to" DOESN'T mean "because of", here it means any further amount which is payable or not.
Thanks

Satyam
satyammishra181@gmail.com
1 Like

raju sharma   08 April 2019

Mind your language Mr .You and also your mother f**k .What problem do you have if you feel problem in answering the question .This language is also typed by an advocate like you mother fucK .Due to which I am in problem . Today advocates create problem for his client so that he may come again and pay again. Always remember never abuse anyone .You don't have the patience to be questioned again .In this way mobile app don't goes to height of fame

Mr Omprakash never abuse anyone in any manner .Mind your tongue .Otherwise you will also be abused .

Bhosdi wale Omprakash .Teri bahan ki ch.....t. Meri rakhail ke Bhai tujhse puchh raha hun kya .The itna pareshan kyon ho raha hair.Tu do do bar reply kyon kar raha hai nithalle tere pass koi kaam nahi hai kya

Aur sun Bhosdi wale Omprakash .Mere friend ne hi bola tha ki is question ko apni taraf se dubara puchh le.Wo bahut tension me hai par tere jaise kamine logon ki kartoot dikhaoonga usko . Main to pareshan ho nahi raha aur tujhe directly puchh bhi nahi raha Hun .To ye bata mother fu--ck agar kisi ne tujhe dubara puchh liya to tu usko gali dega aur phir tu gali khayega aur bahut pitega

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register