Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Kumar AC (Na)     11 May 2015

Meaining of status quo

Hi Sir,

We filed a case in highcourt challeaging the lower court order and requested for stay the lower court order.

lower court order passed on 21/12/2010 and we filed a case in high court on 12/4/2011. Our defendant came to our property and started cultivating the land which was early culitivating from plantiff from the date of purchase of land and we had proof that we are cultivating the land from thasildhar office. when defendants came to cultivate our land we had give a compliant against them to the police station and thasildhar office but they asked me do you have any order from high court to stop this, i told them that the case is filed in high court and it is pending for addmission once admit we will get stay order, for the police and thasildhar is told if you do not any order we are help less. I asked them if defendant want to cultivate the land he should bring excution order but police and thasildhar told we do not aware of that. I requested my lawyer to get stay order copy but we got stay oder after 2 year till that time defendants was cultivating the land . now i went to police station and thasildhar office old offcer are got transfered , the new office told me that court had given a status quo order we cannot do anything what is current stituation you have to maintian but defendant culitvating the land. Please help what ths status quo means and hlep to get my land to get culitvate untill futher order from highcourt.

Learning

1 Replies

bsrao   13 May 2015

This is answered earlier.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register