Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kirron shah mr.   19 August 2015

Me as legal heir

Dear Sir,

I am from Mumbai and was staying with my Parents/My Wife at our Lokhandwala Andheri Flat.

Later my Elder Brother join us to stay with us but he was a person with malign mind and notorious creating disputes between  me and my parents so my father  left house & went to his sister  and died there ! After his death my Mother Succeeded as Legal Heir as Widow to my late Father and got her name enetered in share certificate of the society  ! Thereafter its due to harassment by my Elder Brother to me ,my wife & My Mother i have to leave Home with my wife  in pain & vain ! Then My Brother being Staying alone with my Mother Started Torturing my Mother with Intention to Grab My Property alone but was not successful  as my mother died  and i have doubt about my Mother's Nomination 100% in his name without my consent ! Now the scene is that My Brother Expired  staying alone and his Body got Decopmosed   for four days as no one dare to stay with him  ! Our Society where i stayed informed  Police & Fire Brigade about Bad Odour due to Decomposed Body  police handed over me my brother;s Body for Last Rites  so i did my brothers last rites with legal noc as per form 4 from police and post mortem report from govt hospital.

I had like to ask you all my respected lawyers that after Death of my Father my Mother was the Owner of the said Flat in the Soc. and Society also did not transfered flat in my Brothers name as i gave my Objection through Lawyer when my Brother was Alive  and Society did not Transfered Flat in my Brothers name till his Death ! Even Society;s Office Bearers & Myself have handed over Letter to Local Police Station  to give me possesion of my Mother;s Flat  after they complete their Formalities ! It is about 3 Months i have not received any intimation  from local police station about posession of my mother;s Flat to me ! Even i am Financially Weak & my age is 57 years ! I dont have money to appoint advocate for above matters and i cant wait as i do not have my home !!

please read my matter carefully & suggest me proper way to get my mothers fllat  in my posession lawfully ! can any lawyer from andheri  to borivli in mumba help me on humanity ground on lowest ever fees after completing formalities on percentage please !!

Awaiting Warm & Positive Responses in my favors !

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register