LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yashwant   29 March 2015

Me and my family abused under 498-a

Dear Sir, Kindly help me and suggest with your expertise. Me and my family got abused by my wife under section 498-A. Like to highlight my wife change her name and filed dowry FIR against me and my family.. before marrigae and after marriage and also in 10th Certificate as well as on Aadhar Card she is called by Name Monika Singh and when she filed FIR she used her name Monika Verma. Charge sheet filed and finally I got bail. I need your assistance without legal formalities she changed her name and filed false FIR against me. As I come to know that her local district there is one minister who is called by XYZ Verma. She used her surname and filed FIR. Even came to know from Police also that XYZ Minster who is called by surname Verma called Police to filed FIR against me. Need your assistance how can I convince court that for her interest and personal wish she is harrashing me.. Please support name change guideliness & rules circulated by honorable apex court so I can prove her wrong in front of local CJM.. Please help and also suggest in which section I can file case against her for such severe fake action.

Learning

4 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     30 March 2015

Please read my all posts carefully on the following link. 

Please also register counter FIR against her.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Speedy-trial-sec-21-b-hindu-marriage-act-1955-118535.asp#.VRjlQfzoS3M

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 March 2015

Is Monica  Singh her surname and what is UR surname? If Verma dosent represent either her parental surname or her Inlaws  surname, then its impersonation. At the first instance itself  U should have objected.UR local lawyer can better assist U further in the case. .

yashwant   30 March 2015

Dear sir, my surname is Singh.. And before marriage and after marriage she used and using monika singh. But in FIR she used monika verma.. On this piece I can highlight in front of CJM. Kindly suggest..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 April 2015

First of all if Monika Verma is not at all her name then the complaint loses its validity as a third person cannot lodge a complaint against an unknown or unrelated person, this should have been objected to in the initial stage itself.  However now this becomes a matter of trial so you can take it up during trial and avail the benefit of doubt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register