Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RG (SME)     01 July 2015

Mcd legal process

Hi,

Can someone help me to know the legal law along with process and procedure to file a MCD. Me nad my wife dont see each other staying  in same house. I wish to educate myself and explain her the process before we visit a lawyer.

Thank you

Learning

2 Replies

Mimi Banerjee   01 July 2015

Hello, It is quite obvious when you stuck into legal matters and need expert advice for your issues. If you need to hire a legal professional, visit us https://www.ecourt.theetsglobal.com/ Register FREE and get expert advice from hundreds of professionals today!

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     01 July 2015

In short, for Mutual Consent Divorce, a joint Divorce Petition is filed before the Family Court. The Divorce proceedings are divided into 2 parts. The 1st Motion and the 2nd Motion. So as soon as your Lawyer files the Divorce Petition, the hearing date for the 1st Motion would be given, wherein pursuant to the recording of the statements of both the parties, the proceedings for 1st motion would come to an end and the hearing date for the 2nd motion would be given, which would be after 6 months. The procedure followed during the 1st motion would be repeated in the 2nd motion as well, and thereafter Divorce Decree would be granted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register