Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jolly (accountant)     27 April 2015

Mcd-divorce

Hi Sir,

My Divorced case came to conclusion by MCD with condition to pay 3 Lacs. The amount has been paid on last hearing date by me. We had signed a mutual Divorce agreement where it has mentioned that both we will not do any legal case and claim by any party hereby. My wife has taken her all ornaments when she left me, only fer things like dress materials and utensil are there in my home. Now after signed the MCD papers she is asking to returned her dress materials, utensil etc which i dont want as because again they will argue for quantity of dress material and utensil  which might be not available.
What should i do...Please suggest

Learning

4 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     27 April 2015

U have paid 3 lakhs, signed an  MCD agreement , what are U going to doo with her other belongings,return them.This is not that important to be  posted in the forum.

Hi Sainath,

Please carefully read and i posted. Its not important for me, but when they will come for take their materials again they will argue with us regarding misplace materials if any. I dont want to disturb again and again.

My question is - After signed the MCD paper, Is she claim the things?

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     27 April 2015

Ok, if the articles U R saying are not mentioned in the MCD agreement, don't bother.

Thanks for reply.. Is it possible for her to filed separate petition for claim of articles, if so, is it compulsory for her to prove the articles are belonging to her or simply can claim..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register