LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhavana   11 February 2018

Mcd conditions

in my previous post i mentioned that i provoked my husband and he slapped me, i recorded that slapping in my mobile. many learned advocates gave me different responses if i can file DV on my husband. my situation is that i don't stay with my husband, my inlaws are trying to bring me back but i decided to stay away from the marriage. its been more than 6 months i am not in contact with my husband. for how long can i avoid my husband ? can my husband file any case on me ? on the pretext of working i am staying with my boy friend. my parents are aware of where i am working but they have been hiding my where abouts from my inlaws. 

this is my second marriage. my previous marriage ended in MCD. this marriage also i am trying for MCD. will it work ?

pls advise how to proceed ?

Learning

76 Replies

Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh
Hmmm!
Third party driving stolen car. What 2nd party do? Going to search 1st party?

Looklikes you want easy money i.e. one time alimony? Isn't it!

party party party....! pls respond in a way i can understand. now that i am staying in a different place, can i file DV at the place i am staying or do i have to go to the place where my husband is residing to file DV ? if i go for MCD like previous marriage, can i get alimony in my second marriage also ?

can i get alimony again ? since i am not staying with my husband can my husband file any police case on me ? 

Originally posted by : Adv Kamakshi (Nellore)
Dont go hard way. You want divorce, ask husband to give consent. Finish matter easy. More you tangle, more you in problems.

can i get alimony again ? pls advise ! some one said each case is different and i can get alimony again.

Originally posted by : Adv Kamakshi (Nellore)

Originally posted by : bhavana

Originally posted by : Adv Kamakshi (Nellore) Dont go hard way. You want divorce, ask husband to give consent. Finish matter easy. More you tangle, more you in problems.  can i get alimony again ? pls advise ! some one said each case is different and i can get alimony again.

If you are willing to pay fees to me, I can get your job done.

its not the question of fees madam, legally is it possible for me to get alimony second time ? am asking this because some one said under some sections it is not possible. 

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     12 February 2018

If there is genuine requirement of finances by you, no means to maintain yourself or no reasonable source of income, financial losses incurred to you for which your husband is responsible and you have not even any property or fixed funds to make income out of it, in any of these cases the demand for permanent alimony and maintenance during the divorce proceedings will be taken by the court seriously. The previous permanent alimony procured from previous husband shall definitely be taken in account by the court while refusing your permanent alimony and maintenance application. The court does not encourage the money making exercise by either of spouse just as a matter of regular practise.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     13 February 2018

If your husband learns or comes to know about ur affair, the chances of you getting any alimony are zero.  Dont go into all these aspects.. Approach your husband and put amicable end to your marriage.  Its a marriage, not a business. 

bhavana   14 February 2018

Originally posted by : Adv Radhika Mehta
If your husband learns or comes to know about ur affair, the chances of you getting any alimony are zero.  Dont go into all these aspects.. Approach your husband and put amicable end to your marriage.  Its a marriage, not a business. 

my husband is aware of my affair, i used to idle at home doing nothing, my husband wanted me to work not for my money but to support the family and when he used to shout i used to record the shouting in my phone. he found out all this.the advantage is that he never asked for dowry. he will not come forward for MCD. other option of contested divorce will go in my husbands favor because my husband will tell the court about my love affair. i have full support of my parents 

i want to come out of my second marriage without any problems.

bhavana   14 February 2018

Originally posted by : Vijay Raj Mahajan
If there is genuine requirement of finances by you, no means to maintain yourself or no reasonable source of income, financial losses incurred to you for which your husband is responsible and you have not even any property or fixed funds to make income out of it, in any of these cases the demand for permanent alimony and maintenance during the divorce proceedings will be taken by the court seriously. The previous permanent alimony procured from previous husband shall definitely be taken in account by the court while refusing your permanent alimony and maintenance application. The court does not encourage the money making exercise by either of spouse just as a matter of regular practise.

thank you sir for you response. so can i assume for your reply that there is no restriction under any sections of law to get alimony second time ?

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     14 February 2018

Yes, no restriction from the law or legal procedure for filling application for maintenance during pendency of the main petition as well permanent alimony and maintenance.

(Guest)
in my previous post i mentioned that i provoked my husband and he slapped me, i recorded that slapping in my mobile. many learned advocates gave me different responses if i can file DV on my husband. my situation is that i don't stay with my husband, my inlaws are trying to bring me back but i decided to stay away from the marriage. its been more than 6 months i am not in contact with my husband. for how long can i avoid my husband ? can my husband file any case on me ? on the pretext of working i am staying with my boy friend. my parents are aware of where i am working but they have been hiding my where abouts from my inlaws. 

this is my second marriage. my previous marriage ended in MCD. this marriage also i am trying for MCD. will it work ?

Marriage look good once. Dvorce also look gud once only.

Daily tyre puncture how many times you go pancher shop? Change tyre or change road.

You will be laughing stock fro now on.

Why dont you somply adjst with someone. What finally matters is whether yo uare happy or not. Not happy? Why go divorce? Why go alimony? All that waste. Simply go with anyone whom you like, then file DV case on him and rape case on him. You can get more money like that, than throug maintennace etc.

(Guest)

Daily tyre puncture how many times you go pancher shop? Change tyre or change road.

Why dont you somply adjst with someone. What finally matters is whether yo uare happy or not. Not happy? Why go divorce? Why go alimony? All that waste. Simply go with anyone whom you like, then file DV case on him and rape case on him. You can get more money like that, than throug maintennace etc.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register