LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AKS   26 November 2015

Mcd booked property sale issue

I have purchased residential builder floor property in August 2012 with all registry procedure and without Red Stamp. But now i have sold same property to another buyer through registry. There is Red stamp endorsed over his registry. Now he is behind me to get it regularized from MCD. As my property was without stamp and i have not did any further construction and sold it as in where in condition. So, what are my legal complications. Can i file case on person who sold me this property because of which i am suffering or advise. As per MCD booking records, property is booked in 2011, even much before my purchase. I strongly feel i am not culprit in this case. Need advise...

Learning

2 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     27 November 2015

It is the doctrine of notice that will be against you, it is the buyer duty to enquire about the property.the same goes with other person. However their are criminal remedy of cheating and fraud if previous buyer has the notice of MCD booking and conceled the fact.

Thanks & Regards,
Nitish Banka

AKS   27 November 2015

Thanks Nitish ji, Please give bit more clarity as I am cheated by my seller without knowing fact and sold my property in confidence of genuinity, which was due to no red stamp or any MCD notice to me. But I am feeling ditched as next buyer is behind me for what I am not responsible. Please guide to trap actual offender who is builder as well as my previous seller.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register