LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju Chowd (PE)     05 May 2014

May i file petition under sec 311,127 & 8 in my sec 125 case

Presently, I am paying Interim Maint. in Section 125 case in lower court. Now I am not working,so need to appeal Int. Maint. revision under Sec 127. My wife's cross is not clearly taken, so need to recall under Sec 311. I can't meet to my daughters, so need to appeal custody under Section 8 as She is near 7 year old. Is there is any provision to file petition in the main case i.e. Section 125 case, so that my financial burden may gone little lower, also in my weekday working time?

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 May 2014

Dear Querist

you can file an application before  trial court u/s 127 of Cr.P.C and not revision.

for child custody you can file a child custody case in district court/family court in which jurisdiction the child is ordinary residing under section 25 of Guardian and Wards Act. with interim application u/s 12 of GWA

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     29 May 2014

See mister, if you are not working then how can seek your daughters custody and how can you meet their expenses and school, education and other expenses. How can look after their welfare..You better file a petition for visitation rights on weekends or at your convenience....But regarding maintenance you can follow the advise of Mr. Qureshi..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register