Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kunal (ca)     24 February 2012

Matter related to property

hello sir ,

actually sir i am in tension related to my shop which i was having on lease since 25-30 years , actually at that time we just had paid some tokken money for that shop and rest on the monthly rent of 600 rs p.m. sir the landlord of the shop was taking the rent upto 2008 and since then he just stop taking the rent from us and saying that rather you increase the rent of the shop or i will not accept the rent . sir now in 2012 he is saying that you just vacant the property or we will just put the legal case on you that you are not giving us the rent of the shop from 2008 ( for what we were offering him every month and he was just keep on rejecting that by saying you just increase the rent upto the amount i say ) . 

sir now he is saying just vacant the property or we will put the case on you or we will vacant the property by illegal way .

sir please advise me that what are the legal procedings he can go for and what we should do to come up from this stage .

thankyou

Learning

3 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     25 February 2012

1.  Since you are in continued possession of the said shop for more than 25 years,  the landlord just simply cannot evict you, using any excuses.

2.  You may send the rent amount by cheque, by regd.a.d. / courier and preserve the receipt of the same.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     25 February 2012

Dear Mr.Kunal, 

You've not specified the state you belong to, this is important as rent control legislations vary from state to state. As said above send the cheque by regd.a.d etc. 

kunal (ca)     25 February 2012

sir thanks for considering my problem and giving your prestigious suggestions.....:)

and sir we actually having the shop in ghaziabad(u.p) and we are currently operating that shop as only as warehouse or store for keeping our products .

kindly give me some useful suggestions to come up from this problem .

thankyou

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register