Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishore Malhotra (Govt Job)     27 December 2016

Matrimonial dispute

Sir,

I need a format petition for submitting a appeal for obtaining exemption from physical appearance in a Maintenance case.  The case is at at evidence stage of the peritioner.  My advocate is appearing.  I am aware that I will have to apear on respondents evidence stage. Can expert help me out.  I would like to tell the experts that I am in defence and not getting frequent leave, since serving in insurgent area.  I could not appear on two occaions and the Court issued summons to me for physical appearance or they will punish. An early response is requested.

Learning

5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     27 December 2016

Your counsel can do it.

Bhawani Mahapatra (Law Officer)     27 December 2016

Mr. Kishore

Better you talked to your lawyer who is conducting case for your behalf. There is a provision to dispense with the personal appearance in certain cases for which you have to file a petition stating your constraint to appear. If court is convinced, your job is done.

Bhawani Mahapatra (Law Officer)     27 December 2016

Mr. Kishore

Better you talked to your lawyer who is conducting case for your behalf. There is a provision to dispense with the personal appearance in certain cases for which you have to file a petition stating your constraint to appear. If court is convinced, your job is done.

Kishore Malhotra (Govt Job)     27 December 2016

Thanks Sir

sai narayana   30 December 2016

Your evidence through Skype is also valid. Recently it became local news in our district after Skype hearing in dv case going on in JMFC court as the respondent is from USA. Since you are working in respectable and honourable and defending our country, you can certainly avail Skype services provided your lawyer is capable to convince the judge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register