LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Maternity benefit amendment act, 2017

Finally Maternity Benefit Amendment Bill, 2016 has been assented by our honorable President and it becomes the Maternity Benefit Amendment Act, 2017. However effective date is yet to be declared by Central Govt.

Learning

27 Replies

darshana sawant (associate consultant)     03 April 2017

It has come into force w.e.f. 1/4/2017 and for work from home provision the effective date is 1/7/2017.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 April 2017

Thanks for sharing in the forum.

Harris Cummings   26 April 2017

Hi iam tim.. very good informative article

cheapaskips15   27 May 2017

Nice post relevant date you provided. AquaSoft Stages 10 crack

Layton8825   28 May 2017

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each &  every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Headshots Sydney

Layton8825   28 May 2017

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable.Therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. online dating photographer sydney

Layton8825   28 May 2017

You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. leather bags for women

Layton8825   28 May 2017

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. RUBBER RESISTANCE BANDS

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 May 2017

Good to see appreciation and encouragement for contributors.

Layton8825   28 May 2017

What a great initiative here. I'll look around the site and see if I can offer any additional ideas. Thanks. Iclone Character Creator free download

Layton8825   01 June 2017

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable.Therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. portraitpro 15 free download

Eduardo   01 June 2017

It's an awesome post,I value your efforts,Thanks for share such a decent bit of substance with us.  Registry Reviver

Shawn   03 June 2017

Hey I love your style.Such a awesome post.Please keep posting! power iso crack

Kenyon Shaffer   04 June 2017

Amazing! This could be a standout amongst the most helpful web journals we have ever run over on this subject. Marmoset Toolbag Download

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register