Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay kumar (Tutor)     15 May 2013

Married woman maternal/paternal property , partition problem

I am posting this post on behalf of my mother ,

My mother wants share in the her paternal and maternal property , But my maternal uncles are refusing to Give, they are threating that they will file false case (144) on the family if we try to do so .

All property papers are with my uncle and they discretly said , they will not give a dime , and are refusing to give the copies of property papers . Now How can we file the partition case as , as we do not have any property papers , my uncles are sitting over those papers .

We'll be greatful for any advice and help .

Secondly
I am from patna, bihar , my mom would like to personaly discuss over this matter , so if any advocate is ready to personaly talk and advise over this matter please let me know . We are ready to pay consultancy fee .

you can directly reach me at @ horizonrays AT hotmail DOT com .

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     15 May 2013

Your mother has right in both maternla and paternal propert .  You can file partition case against your uncle 's .

You are freee to call me at the said Number : 9833116807.

Regards,

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai .

vijay kumar (Tutor)     15 May 2013

thank you sir , thanks for reply ,

kindly tell me the time when I can call you ?

barath (Managing Director)     16 May 2013

I am from Tamilnadu residing at madurai. My mother has been fighting for her share of property for the past five years. She was born with three sisters and two sons. My grandfather was a business man and he expired on 2008. The property was divided between the sons and the girl children were not given any share of the property. Is there a possibility for my mom to get share of the property. My mom mas married before the equal share for women against property was passed. So is she eligible for that law. the distribution of the property was legally registered but without thhe consultationn of any of the girl children. How can we get our share of the property without any delays. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register