LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Marriage stopped by girl and inspector

She was working in a hospital, where she is handling the patient records in computer.

I got introduced with this girl thru face book; we exchanged mobile no’s then subsequent talks and SMS. All this moved us to weekend dating level. We enjoyed in weekends, I supported her financial needs and provided my companionship. This is how days moved.

My parents started searching a girl for me and they come up with a girl.   I don't have a chance to go against of my family, hence; I started stopping my communication with this girl.  Somehow, this girl came to know about my marriage arrangements. From then, she started threatening me; I didn't reply for her SMS. I didn't attend any calls,

One day she went to Police station and lodged a complaint on me, that she wrote, she and me were lived like Husband and wife about 15 months, I promised her to marry and now I am getting married a different girl .

The complaint was lodged in Women’s police station, the entire police station is turned and shouted on me, during this enquiry, the inspector asked our parents contact no and immediately called our parents to inform about this.

The inspector is started threatening me, if I am not agreeing to marry the girl, I will be immediately remanded and filed FIR in Rape and Cheating

Also, police people called the Bride and their parents, informed about all this.

Next day I didn't go to police station, I went to lawyer and consulted about moving ahead on this, I have signed for Anticipatory Bail application.

The girl, who complained on me, told to Inspector that she doesn't want to file FIR; she wants to marry me. She was so adamant on it , and the entire day she was in police station and keep on forcing the SI and Inspector to take immediate action.

The next day, police people called the Bride’s family for the enquiry in police station. During this, police people told that, I am a Culprit who spoiled many girls life by cheating them like this girl. Only this girl has given complaint on him, still many more girls are there, now we are filing FIR and this guy will be in Jail. He will lose his job and everything from next week onwards. So, don't go for marriage arrangements. Stop it from now, and stop all the communication with groom’s side. If the communication continues, we will include your names in to this case.

My family and bride’s family totally disconnected.

The Marriage arrangements are stopped. No communication. No information’s…. Even till now. No information from the bride’s family, this is happed just 5 days before the Engagement.

The inspector lady is forcing me to marry the girl and register the marriage. Only then I will be relived, if not I have to be in Jail.

This girl is telling that she is ready to walkout of her home for me (she is already  out from her home staying here in ladies Hostel). And she loves me truly. She can’t live with any other man, if not she’ll kill herself and write the note I am the reason for her suicide,

I know she is acting so well, and I’m not able to talk in front of Inspector and Sub Inspector.

I really never had marriage idea about this girl. I messed up my life and I missed it now, I really don't know how to proceed further.

In the mean time, my bail application is returned, by saying No Such complaints on me..

Kindly advice, how I can get out of this?. What shall I do now?

Learning

4 Replies

LoneFighter (IT)     06 September 2014

Hi,

My friend is in same case as yours. Believe me, it ruins the entire life. If you could PM me, i could share more info on how to deal with the case. 

I must say, you are lucky because a FIR is not filed. Dont budge to demands of anyone, if you really have never promised for marriage or anything. Its like putting a gun to your head and pressing you for something. Better record the conversation with police and the girl to have it as evidence. You better complain to police in some other station saying, some one is harassing you after getting the evidence. Dont even think of going to station to give a complaint. Because many girls dont think about guys life before filing a false fake complaint.

I have read a case, where in divorce granted because wife was giving suicide threats, if a girl is suffering from Obsessive Love disorder <seriously its a disease, you can google it>, you cant do much.

Max they can do is to file 376 and 417 on you. Many cases wont stand. It might be difficult initially, but better than 100 years of hell, believe me. You dont want to marry some one who is threatening you for her selfish desires. 

Love is unconditional where as obsession is selfish. 

(Guest)

Hello LoneFighter,

i have sent you all the details till today in PM.

please check and advice me.

thanks

-Nedu

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2014

What is that which is stopping you from marrying this girl when you have already had a good relation with her and also might have assured her to marry her in the weaker moments. or whether your intention was to be enjoy her company to the maximum and throw her out of your life? If she is so stubborn to marry you alone, why don't you consider her pathetic appeal.  The police rightly observes that if you are let free, you may spoil another girl's life too this way so they are looking for a solution to the girl who stands sufferings due to your dubious character, better think of a good solution to come out of this trouble.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2014

query appears beyond law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register