LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajni Kumar   02 May 2016

Marriage problems with inlaws

I have been happily married for the past 3 years. Few weeks back my wife went to her in laws house which is in another place. There was a petty argument over phone with my wife and my inlaws got involved in this. The arguments became verbal fights. Initially their parents didn't wanted to send her back to me. And threatened to bash me up and hand me over to police. Later on after counselling, they agreed to send her back. 

Now she is with me. I will do my best to explain her and not run into this situation. Since the issue was petty which was blown out of proportion, I think it might occur again. I want to get some legal documents signed with her so that when she repeats this, they dont torture me again and I remain out of this matter. It should be like is she leaves again then she should come on her own and not bother me with any consequences and keep me out of this mess.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
File a NC complaint at local police station about threats for false cases and arm twisting to accede to illegal demands under such threat. Wife and her family won't know about the complaint because it is NC. Ask a lawyer to draft this. If the wife creates more problems, this will come handy to you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 May 2016

Record irrefutable evidence (audio/visual/witnessed) also.

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     02 May 2016

In-laws have started interfering shows that they know your weakness, now nothing much can be done.  You simply need to take all their nakhras and orders in your stride.  

Happiness is a state of mind, so is being married.

Be ready to take stern decisions if you want to continue being happy and married.

A walk alone (-)     22 May 2016

You can file a NC complaint at local police station about threats for false cases and arm twisting to accede to illegal demands under such threat. Forget all past she is with you. Trust is back bone of marriage. Trust her and your love and care that she will not do this again in future . If you really think of possibilities of happening same thing again get try to gather some evidence like audio or video against her allegations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register