LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Asha (0)     01 April 2014

Marriage law

Respected Lawyers, I need suggestion. I am a hindu woman , married a man who  is muslim. We have married by Special Marriage act on January,2014. If we want to marry again by Muslim Marriage act , is it possible? Actually being a muslim my husband is OBC, I need the OBC category for appearing Govt service xam. Both of our families are agreed on this. plz give  valuable comments.

Learning

4 Replies

shilpi (teacher)     01 April 2014

respected lawyers, i have an enquiry regarding my marriage , i am a hindu woman and also married a hindu man who belongs to U.P and I'm from Kolkata married on 22nd feb 2014 by trusting him and his words. i met him in 2010 and he asked my help to make his career to help him financially . so without my family's knowledge i ve given him all my savings even though i ve taken loan too for continuing his studies nw he has completed his studies and working in delhi in a private sector . when i visited delhi in jan 2014 he was refusing to get married by saying that his family will nt accept this relation . so i went to the Tis Hazari court in delhi and done the instant marriage without his parents knowledge . nw he is saying that this is by forced marriage he has to do as he has taken the money from me . and he is totally ignoring to disclose this matter to any one. so my question what shall i do now? how to overcome from this problem? i ve no more money left with me. please suggest me i need your help.

i

shilpi (teacher)     01 April 2014

respected lawyers, i have an enquiry regarding my marriage , i am a hindu woman and also married a hindu man who belongs to U.P and I'm from Kolkata married on 22nd feb 2014 by trusting him and his words. i met him in 2010 and he asked my help to make his career to help him financially . so without my family's knowledge i ve given him all my savings even though i ve taken loan too for continuing his studies nw he has completed his studies and working in delhi in a private sector . when i visited delhi in jan 2014 he was refusing to get married by saying that his family will nt accept this relation . so i went to the Tis Hazari court in delhi and done the instant marriage without his parents knowledge . nw he is saying that this is by forced marriage he has to do as he has taken the money from me . and he is totally ignoring to disclose this matter to any one. so my question what shall i do now? how to overcome from this problem? i ve no more money left with me. please suggest me i need your help.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     01 April 2014

Shilpiji, I answered your question in other  forum where you put your question.

Ashaji, by converting yourself a Muslim, for getting OBC concession which your husband is entitled, is not possible, as per reservation schemes.  Kindly check up.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     01 April 2014

Shilpi, do you have proof of monies paid to him? Hopefully by check/cheque? If not, say goodbye to everything. He just wanted to use you and did so. You will be spending a good four or five years in Courts. Yours is a very very SAD story. If yours is a genuine case, may be some advocate on this site from your city or his will volunteer to help you for free. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register