LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     17 February 2019

Marriage issue

Hi Sir, My wife left me 4 years back soon after marriage and now she is in usa.

Now I came to know that she got remarried.

Can u please guide what I can do?

Learning

6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     18 February 2019

You apply for divorce on the ground of cruelty and desertion of more than 2 years, if she's not replying to the court summons on being served, you'll get ex-parte divorce and will be free, why bother about her remarriage.

(Guest)

Hai sir, does your wife legally divorced from you?

if not, please do file a case of Bigamy, cruelty and desertion.

Regrds

Balachander Reddy,B.Com,LL.B,LL.M.

Advocate

Mobile/whatspp# 9959850723

HYDERABAD

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     18 February 2019

Just file for divorce on the grounds of desertion and agitate the poin of bigamy if you have proof...

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 February 2019

Filing of divorce petition on the ground of desertion is adequate in the given circumstances, proceed through a local prudent lawyer.

Shashi Dhara   19 February 2019

Be happy why are u worrying.she is intellengt.and know that if she stepped for divorce. In India it was taking 25yrs to decide.why u step to court and advocates office any time money all is wasted. She has done best thing.in India every one gives free upadesha marriage is parama Pavithra be sati savitri.sacrifies to family respect elders.wash anus of elders .in heaven seat is reserved for u etc etc. U fool find alternative ways.marriage has lost its prominence. Don't step to advocates office hewill clearly and fully shaves Ur head and beard.

Shashi Dhara   19 February 2019

If want to contact advocate go like a beggar to his office ifu go like sound party when the case finishes u will be sound less.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register