Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Asst Mang)     05 April 2014

Marriage give pain like hell

Dear All Experts,

My marriage done in Nov 2013, My wife live just 10 days with me & told me to leave family & stay separate, then i told her very smoothly atleast we  have to stay 2 to 3 months then we shift where I work in pune. but she fight with me & my family on this issue she gives us threaten of suicide, then I call her father I told him brief story. now her father blaming on my family as we treated her very badly. now he threaten my all family member of police case file in at his Dist. court (we are from different District.) as we will harashment of traveling & local police & his some political background.

Now i think its only start of marriage life, n how she & her father behave with me & my family n what will haappen in future. I decided to fight & take divorce. My query are.

1. During DV case or 498a case is any chance of loss of my private job.

2. I have around 52,000 salary n i have to pay  25000 emi, rent 5000 so what will be the alimony for her (as she is BE comp.but now job less.

3. If he fill case in his Dist. can I request court to transfer this case in my district or high court as my parents are senior citizen.( as i will ready to pay her traveling bills)

4. can she claim on my flat... or better i have to sell it now.

Learning

3 Replies

srinivasa rao (advocate)     08 April 2014

Dear Rahul,

I read your problem and understood. please keep aside your problem for a while.  when you are driving a car/scooter in a straight line your speed will be (in general) approx.40 to 50 kmph.  right. and you wanted to take a turn to right.  then what you will do.  definitely you will slow down the speed of the vehicle. right. after entering your right turn you will gain speed again. right. now coming to your problem. your wife came from a different culture.   you have grown up in different culture. So, both of your minds set is different.  To adjust with each other you/your wife needs some time to adjust with each other. First of all try to understand her. Respect her feelings and also her parents" feelings.  find out the problem.  Then find out the solution. tieing holy knots is  not a game.  it is a match fixing of hundred years. in the course of your life journey you must adjust everywhere (But don"t lose your individuality).  Have patience till she comes. patience is the only solution for your problem.  now another side of the coin. just imagine if you want to divorce her you have to share properties of you or you have to pay compensation and for getting divorce it will take years. after prolonged search you will get marry another woman.  can you adjust with her?  if not.  the story continues. right. now decide your self and take right decision. she may be right or wrong? you must bear her as a husband. you must negotiate with her parents as well as her.  first of all gain love and affection of her.  don't see from your angle.  see the problem from her angle. good luck.

b. srinivasa rao

advocate and councellor.

cell: 9948563635

harish (manager)     09 April 2014

The ans to ur queries If u r d only son , not even law can force u to separate , I absolutely disagreee wid mr rao Just to save few pennies u can not make ur life hell and who says that u can deter ur responsibilities towards parents after marriage, If u dont have a child and she is qualified no maintenance as she is not handicapped and earn for her survival, maintenance is not meant for extract money(read abt sec 125) There r so many judgements available and if u r unlucky then max 3-5000 per month She cant claim ur flat dont worry Chances of loosing job after a criminal case is bright(upto u if can convince ur employer in advance) Case will not get transferred bt agter a year u can file for quash Cheera n gud luck
1 Like

harish (manager)     09 April 2014

The ans to ur queries If u r d only son , not even law can force u to separate , I absolutely disagreee wid mr rao Just to save few pennies u can not make ur life hell and who says that u can deter ur responsibilities towards parents after marriage, If u dont have a child and she is qualified no maintenance as she is not handicapped and earn for her survival, maintenance is not meant for extract money(read abt sec 125) There r so many judgements available and if u r unlucky then max 3-5000 per month She cant claim ur flat dont worry Chances of loosing job after a criminal case is bright(upto u if can convince ur employer in advance) Case will not get transferred bt agter a year u can file for quash Cheers n gud luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register