Marriage date correction in marriage certificate

Hi I want to know if the marriage date can be changed in the marriage certificate, when we registered the marriage instead of the correct date which was 31st Dec , they put 30 Dec in the certificate which we didn't realize. Now I have to file papers in immigration, realized that that date is wrong... What can be done.. hello please

Hello Jaspreet, 
Have you registered your marriage under Special Marriage Act? If no then you apply it with all correct facts.
If you have already done so then you can apply for correction of mistakes to the same Marriage registrar.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu