LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

panchal   15 August 2015

Marriage confusion

Hi every body, any body please tell me. Can a boy marry a girl who is his jiju's real bhanji. Me too have a confusion in this case. What can happen in this case please tell me according to law and customs in Delhi. (शादी with जीजा की भांजी). Any help is really appreciated. Thank you.

Learning

9 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 August 2015

Bhanji related marriages are still existed in south India expecially Tamilnadu and Andhra, Telangana states. 

panchal   15 August 2015

Yes, i know this through my research. But is it possible in north part of country. And what is the relation between the boy and girl.

panchal   15 August 2015

What is the relation between boy and girl??? I am still guessing it. Any one please tell.

panchal   15 August 2015

Their family consider the boy and girl as mama-bhanji, but i have doubt. Mama- bhanji cannot marry here. But how can they be so in relation.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : panchal
Hi every body, any body please tell me. Can a boy marry a girl who is his jiju's real bhanji. Me too have a confusion in this case. What can happen in this case please tell me according to law and customs in Delhi. (शादी with जीजा की भांजी).
Any help is really appreciated.
Thank you.

Can marry, coz both are from different gene tree. You cant marry your own sisters doter, coz gene tree mismatch and kids are born and nobody resembles nobody and get lot of medical problems like autism etc.  So never marry in your own circle.  Marry outside circle for health relationship as well as healthy kids.

panchal   15 August 2015

What shall we suggest their family. They say that boy and girl are mama-bhanji, is it correct? Thank you all for their precious time.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     16 August 2015

Mama and Bhanji attract Sapinda relationship,not legally valid,though it is prevelant in South India.

panchal   16 August 2015

What is the relation between boy and girl according to customs here??? I am still guessing it. Any one please tell.

panchal   16 August 2015

What is the relation between boy and girl??? I am still guessing it. Any one please tell.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register