Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh Verma (Network Engineer)     21 January 2015

Marriage certificate

Dear All Experts,

I want to know that my Habeas Corpus Writ petetion case in the matter of illegally detention of my wife, certified copy can be used as marrige proof when no documents/marriage certificate are available.

The fact of the matters are-

I was living and working in noida since 2010 and i was in the relationship of my gf. I talked to Girls parents about marriage they allow me to marry her daughter but my parents denied so three year before we did marriage in noida temple in front of Girls parents and relatives and living together till date 31 May 2011. Marriage photographs were taken.

After 1 and half year of marriage some probls created, so girls parents came at my room when i was in the office and fraudulently took my wife back with marriage snaps. In the evening when i knew that i reported to PS, gils family called in the PS but they refused the fact of marriage and falsely put allegations of rape, stacking and many more, girl was not there and also they didnt allow me to contct her anyway,beaten her verymuch. I didnt have much proof to show my marriage. Police warned me to leave my room otherwise i will have to face rape charges. I leaved my rented room. After 2 months girls called me to take him back with me, when i reached noida, her parents came, threatned me. I have big faith on Girls So i told to girl parents that i have another copy of marriage snaps and i am going to court. moved to court. I file mediation in Kanpur in Kanpur court but girs parents refused to take Samman from Postman and they sent her daughter in relation.

I had only two snaps of  marriage in my mobile so Finally in the monthe of June 2014 i filed habeas corpus writ in Allahabad highcourt, girls parents inspite of appeared in court they came to my Grandfather home for compromise, assure them that they will send their daughter and request verymuch to withdraw writ, so I withdrew my writ petition and it was closed on 12.11.2014 without any order, defendent advocate didnt deny the fact of marriage or my writ petetion facts.

But after closing writ, they are not sending my wife back and also not allowing me to meet or talk. Lastly i went their home on 12 Nov 2014, they again abused and threatned me, also girl is not in there home.

Kindly Advise me that Can i use the certified copy of my writ petetion case as marriage proof in PS or court ..?sothat i can rescue the girl. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register