LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymouss (single)     04 February 2019

Marriage cancel

I got married 5 months before. I like my wife and I want to be with her but she is not ready to come to my home. we never had a PHYSICAL relationship and she never stayed with me. Girls parents want to cancel this marriage peacefully and I am ready for it because I know she is ready to suicide but not ready to stay with me. How many days will it take to void/nullify this marriage? what is the quickest way if the wife and her parents support to cancel the marriage?

Learning

7 Replies

Shashi Dhara   04 February 2019

U file petition before court let she be placed exparty .the court will give X party divorce.both of u accept it.

Anonymouss (single)     04 February 2019

X-party divorce may be considered as divorce but nothing physical happened between us.I wanted to go for marriage nullifcation/void marriage. 

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     04 February 2019

For divorce decree,  you shall wait for one year from the date of your marriage, then file divorce petition in court.

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     05 February 2019

dear queriest

You can file a petition before the family court under section for void marriages and get the notice issued to your wife and if she too appears before the court and files her counter the court considering her contention and willingnessafter examination will allow u r petition for void marriage.

Solomon Raj K B
Advocate High Courts of AP & TS
ph:9866545086
Email:justiceleague369@yahoo.com

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     05 February 2019

Solomon Raj K B
Advocate High Courts of AP & TS
ph:9866545086
Email:justiceleague369@yahoo.com

Advocate Arzoo Raj (Advocate)     09 February 2019

If both the parties have already decided to separate amicable then both of them can file the same by way of an affidavit/MoU jointly, in the court to this effect. Upon filing, the Court shall grant mutual divorce with a year (o even less sometimes) and you both can be legally divorced. For any other and further queries in this regard please feel free to conat me via e-mail, i.e., advarzoo.raj@gmail.com

Advocate Arzoo Raj (Advocate)     09 February 2019

If both the parties have already decided to separate amicable then both of them can file the same by way of an affidavit/MoU jointly, in the court to this effect. Upon filing, the Court shall grant mutual divorce with a year (or even less sometimes) and you both can be legally divorced. For any other and further queries in this regard please feel free to conat me via e-mail, i.e., advarzoo.raj@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register