Marriage

Under the Hindu marriage Act, you cannot marry to your mother's brother's son as it comes under the category of PROHIBITED RELATIONSHIP. Is there any way which can work out for them to be married legally? (Conversion to Christianity is an option , is there any other way too?)

It's not prohibited in us, Andhras.

I was in Defence.    Many used to smile derisively because I'd married the daughter of my father's sister though having s*x with every imaginable relation is quite common everywhere.

CEO

Among Andhrites and other south Indian groups such as Tamil, Malayali and Karnataka  peiople marrying a 2nd cousin's daughter is not prohibited and it is very much legitimate.If custom or  usage    permits you cann marry a 2nd cousin.

A good Reply by Shri Ramesh Singh.

Originally posted by : Sneha
Under the Hindu marriage Act, you cannot marry to your mother's brother's son as it comes under the category of PROHIBITED RELATIONSHIP. Is there any way which can work out for them to be married legally? (Conversion to Christianity is an option , is there any other way too?)

There is no option to marry. It is illegal. Incest based marriages are not allowed anywhere in the world. One otther option is using condum.

Basic idea of not allowing brother sister marriage is not to have mentally disbled and physically challenged kids born out of such wedlock.

Originally posted by : TGK REDDI
It's not prohibited in us, Andhras.

I was in Defence.    Many used to smile derisively because I'd married the daughter of my father's sister though having s*x with every imaginable relation is quite common everywhere.

It is prohibited. You rogues/scoundrels made this custom because to keep property inside family and produced disabled kids only to hamper growth of this nation further.

Originally posted by : Ms.Usha Kapoor
Among Andhrites and other south Indian groups such as Tamil, Malayali and Karnataka  peiople marrying a 2nd cousin's daughter is not prohibited and it is very much legitimate.If custom or  usage    permits you cann marry a 2nd cousin.

You are on weed?

Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh
Marrying for s.ex??
First 2-3 weeks you will do for 4-5 times at night, after that you will repeat 1-2 times daily upto 3-4 months, after that you can do twice or thrice weekly, after that you repeat twice or thrice monthly, after that?
Is it at all, a modern cultural life to fulfil one's desire or design one's life.
Don't follow any religious faith, you are not worth for it.

Choose wisely.

I am adding you as my friend.

Shri Raj Malhotra

Dear Sir

Do you expect me to appreciate your manners?      Or do you expect me to appreciate your knowledge?

Kindly enlighten me whether kids are born out of wedlock only.     I don't know science.    But why so many disabled kids?      Are they born in the absence of wedlock?

Are disabled kids more in Andhra?

Yours faithfully

TGK REDDI

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu