LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     16 August 2013

Market valuation certificate

What do you mean by market valuation certificate?What is the procedure to get it?In Survey Number 327, the total extent is 5.62 Acres.In this Survey Number ,i am having only 0.88 cents.Now i want to file a suit for declaration of titile.Now i have to get market valuation certificate for entire extent of 327 sy.no. i.e., for 5,62 Acres or for only 0.88 cents

Learning

1 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     16 August 2013

The suit has to be properly valued for the purpose of Court fees. Generally, every State Government is issuing the "market price" of the area. Here in Gujarat, it is called "Jantri" i.e. schedule indicating the market price for the land. Find out, if such type of Jantri is issued by your State government. This information can be made available from the Registrar of assurance. Once, the price is acknowledged, you can base your claim accordingly. And pay the court fees based on such market value. I do not think that you are required to place the market valuation certificate at the time of assessing and filing the suit. You can make a statement in the plaint that you have ascertained the market value from the office of the sub registrar of assurance etc.. and accordingly valued the suit. At the same time, you may also make a further statement undertaking to pay deficit court fees, if the same is found subsequently, or objected to. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register