LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G D Binani   23 July 2018

Making india cashless is need of the hour

It is well known that due to PM Modiji's initiation self attestation got implemented and that step still provide relief to we all.

Inspired with above I am also trying to draw attention towards small administrative type of reform matters which will definitely provide relief to masses, if get implemented

Now with great expectation I am approaching you all citing details as below which if gets notified then in turn will provide relief to masses.

I being senior aged person draw attention towards two important charges being collected by bank against net banking though Modiji-our PM is calling for making India cashless i.e. maximum use of banking system whereas banks are collecting charges not only for net banking but also for issuing OTP which is not only surprising but pinching too.

In my opinion OTP should be always a part of Mandatory SMS and there should not be any charge for Net Banking otherwise customers will prefer cash transaction avoiding banking channel.

In view of above there should not be provision for these charges in any type of account whether Senor Citizen OR Sabka Basic Savings OR Jandhan a/c etc. etc.

I trust as requested you all will ask bank management to revisit all plans and make OTP as mandatory SMS and there should not be any charge directly OR indirectly for Net Banking in any scheme.

In view of above it is requested to initiate so that RBI should come out with administrative order asking all not to charge in any manner for net banking use and also make OTP as mandatory SMS.

I trust you all will take this seriously and extend your desired cooperation keeping in mind that these are important for making society cashless .

Trust readers, in their own interest will take up this matter at all levels either individually OR thru their forums so that suitable narrations list get issued without any further delay.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register