LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srikanth   19 May 2016

Major girl wants to come out of her home

One of my friend is 19 years of old and she is studying in college. Recently her parents had house arrested her as they came to know that she is in love with a guy who is 25 years old. She is much interested in continuing her studies, but her parents are not allowing her to go out home. Now she is ready to wantedly come out of home and stay in hostel and continue her studies. Her boyfriend is ready to help her economically. My question is,
1) In this matter can her parents give case in police station that their daughter is missing?
2) Eventhough she is willingly came out of home will there be any other legal issues from her parents side or will there be any issues for her boyfriend from her parents?

Learning

3 Replies

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     19 May 2016

Girl = Trouble.

19 yr ol gal = Bundle of troubles (rape, kidnap, are enough to spoil your life).

My advice is stay away.  Once she seeks the dic, studies aer gone for a toss.  Unwanted pregnancy is another big headache.

If above cases are filed easily 7-8 years gone in court, warrant, arrest will be common.  Once rape case is filed, police will transfer alll other rapes on your head and make you Umesh Reddy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 May 2016

The bone of contention is love affair.

Let the girl complete her studies while she is under the proper care of her parents.

A walk alone (-)     19 May 2016

Her lover is about 25, he should behave maturely, if he really love her then he should let her complete her studies first because she is in age of carrier building. Once she complete her studies guy can marry her. Love doesn't means to spoil someone carrier. Her parents can her economically

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register