Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

patel   15 November 2015

Maitry karar

Hi

I am British Indian. One Indian couple came to live in my home as paying guest. I had marriage in India with Indian women but due to my dependent now my current wife also British. I have 8 year old son.

After staying with the couple i am love with her and our both partner found about our relationship. Due to that i was in depression and due to argument with my wife i did suicide but unfortunately i am live.

Now matter is my wife file divorce matter in UK. And my mistress and her husband go back to India. Her husband and she did also divorce agreement in Rs. 500 stamp.

In UK i am not sure how long time it will take to get divorce because there is no facility in uk like india so we can't do any agreement on stamp.

In this case if i want to do Maitri Karar with my mistress than is it going to valid at India and UK? Or both of us has to get first divorce degree? Of if my mistress at lest get divorce degree until i will get divoce degree ? Simply if one person married and other are divoced than should maitri kakar is going valid? What is teams and condition of maitri karar?

Please can you advice us which is best time to do maitri karar so i can take her UK as dependant.

Thanks

Patel

Learning

11 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     15 November 2015

Current,past present,Indian,british, how many wives do U have Sir,apart from UR lover/ Ultimately committed suicide, but luckly alive/kindly clarify.

Divorce agreement (facility) on a 500/- rupee stamp paper  by UR mistress and her husband is not valid and they have to get divorce from the court as they are Indians married in India.

So U R a Gujarathi, Ultimately U want to embrace Maitri Karar and make UR lover/mistress into a servant in UR house.

But all these things can happen only if she is officially divorced from her husband.Maitri Karar does not permit bigamy.

(Guest)

Contact the Queen, uska chaap rahega tere maitry karar pe toh Modi bhi haan kardega tum logon ke deal pe .. Heehee.  You idiot at least wait till you get divorce from present britishwali, till that time let your mistress also get divorce from present indianwala.  Badi jaldi he tujhe chodne.  Thoda bhangra kum khaya kar. Bhangra nahi via agra heehee.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     15 November 2015

Irresponsible reply by the above member.

patel   15 November 2015

Hi

Thanks for your reply Sainath Devalla.

I have only 1 wife. I did marriage in India and than after i moved to UK from last 10 years. When i was in India i did marriage with Indian Guajarati girl. She came with me at UK same time as a my dependant. After my 5 years legally stay in UK i got British nationality and due that my wife also got it. My son born in UK and he also got British nationality due to my dependant.

From the beginning we have dispute in our personal life but due to Parents force i was staying with my wife but when i found true and suitable girl ( my tenants wife ) than we are in love from that time. My mistress came as student and her husband as dependant. They both marry in India 6 years ago. And they stayed in UK 5 years. Her husband is drunker and gambler and due to this she was tried from him and i am from wife so by sharing our pain between us our love started and our felling got stronger and stronger. She was staying in my house with her husband and i was not able to see her with him so i was in depression by thinking about her. When our partner found we are in love my wife told me you are doing drama, if you love her than prove it, you are not going to die without her. I was really upset during those days and due to agreement with my wife i drunk bleach (toilet cleaning chemical) but my wife called ambulance and due to timely treatment i was recovered from it after staying 5 days in hospital.

I left £4.25 million worth of UK house and £25000 for my wife and son. My mistress husband cause by breaking glass of cars and abusing in drunks so police informed home office and due to this home office cancelled his dependant visa and UK Government sent him India back forcefully.  

After giving all property I left home with my mistress. We spend 8 months together and my wife sends me divorce paper. But my mistress husband was in India so she went back to India last month to get her divorce so we can legally marry with each other. Indian layer told her easy and quick way to do divorce agreement on stamp of Rs. 500 than get degree of divorce. Some Indian lawyer told her now she is eligible to do Maitri Karar with me so she will be partly legal my future wife or dependant. She did divorce agreement with her husband and after diwali vacation she is going to apply for divorce degree.

My divorce case in UK court and it takes long time. Before Government give us divorce degree they will make sure about my child responsibility and etc. So i would like to know in this case if i will come India to do Maître Karar than is it going to worth it or not.?

Some of Solicitor is telling women must be unmarried or divorced. Even her case in court she is not legally unmarried yet so this Maitri Karar is not going to be valid in future. My main intension is to take her UK by making my dependant and we are doing Maitri Karar for time being because she and her family feel safety about her.

Sir please can you advice what is the best way to get her family security about our future marriage and seriousness about our love and ot make her legally my dependant.

Thanks in advace.

Mr. Patel

(Guest)

Bhai, manni padegi.  Jigar ho toh tumhare jaisa ho.

1 is divorce decree should be obtained, that will happen only when this woman and her husband approach court for MCD, and in 6 months time court will grant divorce and thereafter decree should be applied for and taken.

In mean time without you getting divorced from your wife how can you marry another woman, if you were muslim you could hae married, but you are hindu and it is not permissable.  

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     16 November 2015

I personally feel it is infactuation and physical attraction towards UR girlfriend than love etc.Whatever itis that's a personal problem between the four of U.

Comming to the legal aspects,Maitri Karar is illegal now unless UR girldfriend is divorced officially through court.If her husband is not contesting it may not take a long time.UR divorce case in UK will be based on UK laws and I would not like to discuss more on it.Actually both of U could have applied for irretreivable breakdown of marriage in UK,which will not take time.

Hence to avoid further legal complications wait till UR girlfriend is divorced officially.Any hasty step from U could land U into further legal troubles.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     16 November 2015

Legally Maitri Karar is nothing but live in relationship.There is no such law in India which bars live in relation and even the Supreme Court has recognised that and has also defined the rights of the girl and the children born out of live in relationship.Its nothing but a friendship agreement and has no legal sanctity unless U do some unlawful act.

patel   17 November 2015

Thanks You Sainath Devalla

patel   17 November 2015

Thanks You Sainath Devalla

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 November 2015

I think you are trying to enter into some fictitious concept and want to brand it as a legal marriage.  But for your information, please be aware that without she getting legally divorced or her marriage is dissolved by decree of divorce through court of law, any marriage contracted in furtherance shall be void and may even be considered as bigamy.

Therefore to be on the safer side, better you get your marriage dissolved by a decree of divorce through court and simultaneously help her to get legally divorced so that you both will be eligible to marry to each other legally without worrying about al other consequences since you have already made arrangements accordingly 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     23 November 2015

Riightly concluded by Adsv Kalaiselvan, for this illegal query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register