LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourav Roy (-)     01 September 2014

Maintenance stay

My wife had filed sec 125 maintenance case on july 2012 and recently lower court Judge quite surprisingly awarded her with Rs.5000 for almost close to jobless person.As presently I am doing self computer troubleshooting work and earning near about Rs.2500 per month.we married on dated 20.03.2011 on special marriage act.At that time i was employee of Icici bank but on dated 15.05.2011 i left the Job.After 1 year she had filed several false case like 498a,125 etc....Now at present in 125 she is asking maintenance at the Rate of Rs.10000 by saying I am still working in icici bank which is quite false as I have submitted my resignation letter to court.

Also I have able to prove that she did not come with clean hand..as she was school teacher before marriage as well as used to render private tuition at that time which she did accept in front of ld court.She had not able to prove a single fact but still getting Rs.5000 is quite unbelievable. But now I am going to file review for this and I want to know whether I will get full stay order or conditional stay order.

Learning

2 Replies

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     01 September 2014

is it interim orders from the date of filing of application?

Sourav Roy (-)     01 September 2014

Actually it was final order as she did not apply for interim.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register