Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (Senior)     05 January 2012

Maintenance query

Hello Everyone,

I am victim of CRPC 125 now. Actually my wife is educated and she is from a crorepati family. Now due to the misguiding of her family memebers she has filed 498 and maintenance case against me. I think I will get out of 498 as the counselling is going on currently. In the mean time her advocate is urging for 125 CRPC maintenance. She is  BSc graduate and only daughter for her parents. Their family is a crorepati family. We have a son who is 6 months old. She left the home of her own will without informing me or my parents. The question to me is how should I get away from this CRPC 125. If not possible atleast how can I get away by paying less maintenance as she is educated and crorepati. She is harassing me because of the drive from her parents and friends.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,

Kumar

Learning

31 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     05 January 2012

maintenance is awarded to a lady who is not able to maintain herself by her own.

ur wife will be Crorepati, after she gets the property of her parents.

She is not crorepati right now.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     05 January 2012

right now, in the eyes of law, 

she is Your-Patni and not Crore-Patni !!

2 Like

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the reply. How much will be the maximum maintenance. She has claimed 30000 for both her and the kid. I'm earning approximately 60K. Should I need to produce the real salary or will it be a problem. Will they ask for Income tax returns in court? How to give less maintenance.

Thanks again.

Thanks,

Kumar

1 Like

(Guest)

Maintenance is Birth Right of "Ablaa Naari", Even she is earning or Capable enough.

If you can proove she is Educated, you can make Argument, Also You need to proove in Court she has left the Home on her Own Will but Still you will have to Maintenance to your Child.

1 Like

Hi Amit,

Will the court ask her to go for a Job. She is 22 years old only. Her dad said that they will not marry her to someone. They want money only. For all other things they will keep another guy without marrying her. I'm not sure why people are like this. :-(

Thanks,

Kumar

Hi Zameer,

I have filed RCR and is pending for approximately an year. She needs money only.

Thanks,

Kumar

rajiv_lodha (zz)     05 January 2012

Blast hermaint. claims as:

1) She is highly educated n capable to earn. If she was previosly earning, it will help a lot

2) She left ur company of her own without any plausible cause

3) She has so n so assests in her name which earn her rsXXXXX per month

4) U r ready to take her back (If so).

5) U r ready to pay the child.

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     05 January 2012

Originally posted by :Amit--------------- (Shantanu)
"
right now, in the eyes of law, 

she is Your-Patni and not Crore-Patni !!
"

ha ha ...

@ Kumar

I dnt know about your wife, but dont refuse to maintain your blood.

1 Like

(Guest)

Rajiv is Right,

Consider those points, It will Minimise your Maitanance, if you win RCR, your Case will be more Stronger. Only Option left is FIGHT n FIGHT till you get ZERO or Suffice Maintenance amount.

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     06 January 2012

Their family is a crorepati family

I'm earning approximately 60K

They want money only

in the light of the above statements of ur own, 

how much money do u think they are expecting from you ??

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     06 January 2012

I wonder, (its only my guess - may be wrong)

they are trying to shatter ur morals, so that u will get ready for Divorce.

pl. correct me if i am wrong !!

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     06 January 2012

Kumar, 

Amit is right. 

You have to pay at least for your child. 

Capability of earning is no t a decidin factor, she must actully be earning.

if ur income is 60k p m

i think 10-15k pm will be granted to her

Your choice is great, keep it up. Don't divorce the only daughter of a crorepati. 

Better Pamper herr and keep her happy. 

Love your child more than her, 

Your child will inherit all crores. 

so at least you are a father as well as husband of future crorepattis, PAT OF FUTURE CROREPATI. 

1 Like

kumar (Senior)     06 January 2012

Hi Amit,

I hope so. They are thinking if I pay maintenace for 2 months I will come back and take her with me. But it is showing their cruel nature. Isn't it.

Thanks,

Kumar

1 Like

kumar (Senior)     06 January 2012

Hi Shroff,

I have called her for family counselling to get her problems clarified. But she refused to come to counselling by saying that she is not a mad. Her parents are playing all this trick from behind. Now she is aggravated and she needds only money. As I said earlier, her dad told that for her needs she will keep another gut, but they will not give divorce and get money from me time to time.

Can I declare my salary as very less. If I do so, will the court ask for Salary cerificate or income tax details. How can I get out of this issues.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,

Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register