LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudeep Gupta (Manager)     22 September 2014

Maintenance case

wife had filed maintenance u/s 125 in a court in 2007 and based on my income as 45,000/- (the salary proof submitted to the court) the court granted her Rs. 15,000/- maintenance. at the same time she files another case u/s 24 in other court and stated my income as 1,00,000/- (without any proof) and obtained order of rs. 35,000/- maintenance in 2010 (effective from 2007). she kept both the cases apart an didn't mention anything about the order in each other case. I came to know about 2nd case while I received an execution order from court in 2012. Now the total maintenance amount is more than my income and the court has issued execution order to recover from salary. though she is working with MNC but she did not disclosed her salary income of > Rs. 50,000/- in both cases.

Request your advise on what should be my action plan. Can I approach HC now for action against her for misleading teh courts despite having the correct infromation

1. misleading about my income while she was having certified copies submitted in other court.

2. hiding about her incoem in both the courts.

If I can ask for legal action, under what clause and what action. what should be my ground for delay condonation?

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 September 2014

1. Duplicate posting.Already replied to your previous post.

2. Delete this duplicate post. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register