Maintance

Hello Experts,

I applied divorce under cruelty, now matter is in mediation, my wife already registered in some matrimony site for second marriage and she mentioned deviroced in the profile, i have evidence, is she entitled for maintance? She is engineering graduate and had 3 years of work experience before marriage.

LEGAL CONSULTANT

If she is qualified enough to earn a living for herself no maintenance need be paid as per the directions of the Supreme Court.

Without obtaining divorce officially she can't register for remarriage.

You filed divorce case and she had gone a one more step ahead by putting her profile. So both are no longer interested in continuation of this marriage. So better both sit together and decide the alimony part to amend your petition to MCD which saves both of your time and money.

Advocate

You can bring the matters to the notice of the Curt and object to grant of maintainance.

Thanks for reply, i just want to know will jurdge consider this profile registration during maintance case?

It's of no use as even a divorcee is also entitled for maintenance except that the said divorce was decreed on mutual consent (MCD)

Sorry Naraya, you mean to say i dint get, women asked for divorce continuously with only reason that she wants to keep her parents and leave my parents if not divorce, when she forced for divorce and before court grand divorce she can search for new husband and even then court will give her maintance?

Your proof about her profile won't stand in court of law. She will feign gnorance and say has nothing do with. And it is not a crime .

What proof you have to support your cliam for divorce under cruelty?

Was there separation? Where does it stand in mediation?

You are jumping gun interms of maitainance. You have to worry only when she files it. Until then it is just speculation.

Concentrate on Divorce . Win it.

i hav enough proofs of her rules to leave my parents and to be servant of her and her family and i should not even see my parents even if they die and lot of vulgar messages including saying that she married only for money and property and telling all her intentions very clearly through SMS and he left my house saying i dont have money so leaving to her parents home, all those i have proofs, now after me applying divorce she came back and forcely entered my house after deserting me fot 10 months, now mediation is going and still she is telling she wants divorce in mediation as well but stll stayig in my house.

Wife staying with husband is not eligible for maintenance as you are already maintaining at your home so there is no necessity to pay additional amount. The above is enough to defend your case regardless of who ever filed and what ever written in that petition.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu