LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Maintaince case

Want to file crpc 125. My husband deserated me...he is earning around 2 lakh per month he owns a pvt ltd company n other online business... Can u please help him how can i proof his real income... As he file less income tax according to his income...? Can i proof hus income through his life style? His credit cards statements n all... I m graduate but correspondence not working before or after marriage.

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)

@ querist,

Could you plz answer some of the concerns related to your own querry:

1. You have written that  your husband has deserted you,bu why? plz mention the whole circumstances on priority basis so,that all can suggest you in a better way.

2. You have written that you are just graduate and even by mode of corrospondance so no working before or after marriage,but why you mentioned in your profile as Manager,what kind of manager you are--------a manager without pay?

Now,don't deleate your profile stating "Manager"

Come out with clean querry as only eye on 2 lacs of your husbands income should not be your prime objective--------A humble request !

Thanks & regards,

A sufferer.....

1 Like

(Guest)

First i dont know what this manager means? I havnt updated my profile just wrote my email n second i m not scared of any one why will i delete a account... N second i want a genuine advice not from some one who is biased that u look like n i need a advice from advocate n one morething i m not eyein on his income... If he is not obliging our mutual divorce terms nither he is ready to go for consulling n keep on insulting me thn its his right to maintain me... N my sincare advice to you if you are not a advocate then please dony reply i dont want a reply from a biased sufferer please fight ur cases n let me seek a good advice. Thx you

1 Like

(Guest)

@ sufferer n if you have a manager level job for me then please let me know otherwise u can keep my manager acnt pay i wont mind

(Guest)

My company Run's by true & honest people-----------No vaccancy for you !

TO SPEAK A TRUTH NO BODY NEEDS LLB OR LLM DEGREE...

where ever you will go the first question will be why he has deserted you?

how much huge amount you are asking that he is not ready to pay you for MCD?

And for right what you have told it seems that you are very much verged with gender biased law and influenced to use it as right.

But,in marital sense it is not called as right it's husbands duty to provide a maintenanace to his an unearning wife who can't maintain herself and in lieu of that a wife gives love,affection and respect to him and his family.

1 Like

(Guest)

@suferer...now i understood the reason why ur wife has files a cases on u... U r among those who first make wife life hell n thn come to forum n becum cry baby... N i dnt need to disclose my mcd terms b u please stay away from my topic i need a genuine advice... Not from a person who made some one life hell

(Guest)

@ Twinkle,

Your assumptions are wrong madam-----------You don't know about Myself !

My name is sufferer bcz I am a common sufferer in the population of 1.2 billion of india.

Who is haraased first by gender biased laws and after that In laws.

by the way I will tell you onething, as I haven't made any ones life hell rather than always admired to create the sense of living bcz life is precious don't invest it around court corridors.

and I haven't cried here for my replies like you are doing "Iam here to help a common sufferer from ladies like you and this effort will go on and on...........

Last reply !

Hope you would be guided by your own Karma.

Thanks & regards,

A common sufferer by  wicked ladies.

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     02 August 2013

@ Twinkle,

* Hire a good lawyer.

* State all your facts to him.

* Give a list of his properties to your lawyer.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     03 August 2013

There is a method in law to ascertain the income of the husband who wants to hide it from the court and wife by calling the records - Balance Sheets, his salary records, bank statements and income tax returns.  But you must give the necessary details - his company's name and if possible the banks in which he has got accounts.  You can go through "Radhika Narang" case decided by Delhi High Court, where billionaire husband, who owns quite number of companies filed false income tax returns before the court and the court delivered the justice to her by providing her monthly compensation runs in lakhs.

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Twinkle urf Sachdeva.shruti urf next name decided by herself

Mam why are u hiding your own identity and keep changing as youself ?

you have hided your name , then employement, then job, as under your name it is clearly mentioned as manager and you wrote that only graduation by corrosp. so No job.How much lie you will tell?

I agree with sufferer what he had written for you.

(Guest)

I agree with 

Adv. Chandrasekhar 09868332610

And others please do not assume things and fight in public, use PM for your street fights.

Ranee....... (NA)     10 August 2013

Pehle main aur tajob or Roshni aur Atjob ladte the....or Chanduji aur Tajob ladte the

ab woh jamana purana ho gaya...:P

:P:Pmaja aa gaya...

Don't fight like this...be wise like us.

Reformist !!! (Other)     19 August 2013

pehle ghar ghar ki ladai thi ab forum forum ki ladai hai.........:P lol

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register