Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilofar   21 March 2017

Maintainance amount claim from my husband side

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Nilofar got married before 3 years and before a yr we got a legal divorce from the court. Now my husband's father and mother were raised a complaint that they have lost their image and for spoiling their image i have to give 10lakhs amount. To raise this case in court they have paid 75000 itseems. I have received a summon from the court and now am pregnant for my 2nd husband. Actually they have ruined my life. Without knowingly i get married to him and sufferesd a lot as he is not a man.. eventhough i have survived with him for a year. Due to this reason he has torched me a lot. He already got engaged to a girl from salem and that is broken up. After marriage only i get this news and his salary and he is not a man but still they blamed me that i wont have child.. Now  iam expecting a child next month. What can be done to get rid of this problem and can i reject the summon from the court? As i dont have any one's support iam leading a lonely life. My second husband also died in an accident. 

Learning

7 Replies

Nilofar   21 March 2017

But now they are asking us to come to court and claiming 10lakhs.. What it might be iam wondering aftr divorce can someone do this.?

Nilofar   21 March 2017

But now they are asking us to come to court and claiming 10lakhs.. What it might be iam wondering aftr divorce can someone do this.?

estranged wife (Housewife)     21 March 2017

They can file even after Divorce. From your post it seems they filed a Defamation suit.So as the lawyers are telling you ,you have to defend the case.They will send you summons.If you refuse to take summon they will get exparte order.That is again a headache.So now you have no choice but to hire a lawyer and appear in the case. Your lawyer will be able to get long dates/adjurnments after stating your condition in court.He will give an application and enclose your doctors prescripttion along with it.This will give you few months. Don't worry.let them ask any amount. This case will drag for a long time and your lawyer will suggest a way out. In the meantime stay strong.You have to deliver your baby and you need physical and mental strength for it. Eat proper.Take your pills on time.I understand your pain.Have faith in supreme.sending good wishes for the baby.Take care.

Nilofar   21 March 2017

Thanks for your support.. Really very happy to see those gud people's in this world. Thanks a lot

Nilofar   21 March 2017

Yes we have filed a case in madurai as well as in Bangalore.. At madurai we have given a dowry as well as this above mentioned statement. And at bang they didn't given my certificates and passport. They torchered me to give divorce then only thy can produce my certificates. By this complaints only we got the certificates

Nilofar   21 March 2017

Is it possible to raise a same case to them. As his father and mother involved to raised. They have avoided their son. He is working in pune. He can't roam behind this case. So they raised. Shall I include his son. Will this guve a gud support for me. There is a possible for them to vapas the complaint?

A walk alone (-)     23 March 2017

You have got result whatever you have done in past(filing case on him and his family) . you should accept summon and fight case on your merits.if you dnt accept it will become exparte. Dnt worry they can ask any amount. If depends upon judge what he order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register