LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighter   08 November 2016

Mahila court

“Please take notice that the case in D.V.C being filled by your wife against you is posted on …. The Hon’ble Addl. Mahila court has ordered private notice to you for your appearance before the said Hon’ble court failing which the case will be decided in your absence”

This is what I have received from Mahila court in Chennai & asked to appear in two days time. Previous allegations filled by her in Women police station, District Collector office are believed to be false. I have filled for re-union in Chennai family court, second hearing yet to happen very soon. Meantime they have approved Mahila court.

Previous False allegations by her are:

1. Husband Impotent

2. Harrasement

Queries:  

What is mahila court?? Should I need to attend this. I got this not through court papers, but through advocate notepad. Does this court gives in favour of women without investigating. Regarding impotent, I have proper medical reports which will be accepted by court by recognised hospital & also ready to go for further hospital as per court direction. Regarding Harassment ( we have done nothing wrong) & also she don’t any proof for that. Marriage is 10 months old. Wife left matrimony house 8 months back. Your suggestions are greatly welcome.

Respected lawyers, you people are doing great job!! Please keep up the good work.

Learning

8 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     08 November 2016

Mahila Court : Is a court where a women waste her time for years and gets nothing. 

You go there and say the magistrate you got the notice few days back so grant time to hire a lawyer after that your lawyer will keep her wandering around court for almost a decade.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 November 2016

A qualified Andrologist/Urologist can certifiy that you are not impotent and do not have ED etc ....

(Guest)

Mr Sachin

I dont agree with you.

please reply my query

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Execution-of-judgement-of-dv-act-144083.asp

(Guest)
You buzos fail to understand one basic thing when it comes to impotence. Non consummation of marriage means u did not have s*xual intercourse. It implies you are impotent. Medical report is of no use.

(Guest)
You buzos fail to understand one basic thing when it comes to impotence. Non consummation of marriage means u did not have s*xual intercourse. It implies you are impotent. Medical report is of no use.

Sachin (N.A)     08 November 2016

Impotency is the best lie for women because

first it embarrass husband in society

Second if he passes any medical test she may say but he fails to intercourse with her.

Here are two things she has to prove in the court.

These are non-consummation of the marriage

And second your impotency.

For non consummation of marriage she can say it on oath, get some witness to whom she informed the absence of any s*xual relationship with you after the marriage.like her mother, friends etc 

For the second issue which is your impotency she has to prove it by sufficient medical evidence, for which you may be required to under go medical examination by qualified medical practitioner who will report about your potency or impotency that will be the evidence

Even if the first part i.e non-consummation of marriage is proved because of her own witness your lawyer will cross examin her and her witness, the second part is more important to prove in the court by the medical evidence that non-consummation of marriage was due to your impotency' if this part is not proved, her charge fails & she will not be be granted relief.

Very cleverly her lawyer has drafted this petition to misguide the court  

Wether she can prove it all depend on the nature of charges  & substantial evidence she place before the court to prove it.

Does she have all such evidence available with her to do so? If not then sleep over all her charges. 

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     08 November 2016

Mahila courts are constituted to decide the matters related to women and those can be decided by a First Class Magistrate. S. 125 Cr.P.C. or DV case and Section 3/4 Dowry Prohibition Act and Section 498-A cases are generally assigned to these courts. If the court issued the notice, then you should appear and pursue your case deligently or face the consequences, if you fail to appear. So long as you do not say in which case you are summoned, it is difficult to say what your defence should be.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 November 2016

Allegations are allegations.

These sour the relationship.

If separation is unavoidable and baseless allegations have been levelled, then you can also request medical examination of wife to establish if she has been habitual of coitus in married life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register