LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep   13 December 2017

Maharashtra tenancy act 1948

Hello i have a plot which was under the "Maharashtra Tenancy & Agricultural act 1948" under PCMC.

it was sold in 1999 by then owner with the SDO permission after paying NAZARANA to X person. the X person further sold it to Y person in 2002. and i purchased it from Y in 2009.

(1) Now i want to get collector NA sanctioned for the plot. do i need to pay nazarana?

(2) do i need to get any NOC from any govt. office and pay for NOC?

(3) what are the current restrictions applicable to the plot due to the mentioned act?

(4) for how many years this plot will remain in such restriction?

(5) do i need to obtain permission/NOC always for any usage of the plot?

thanks for your guidance.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

1) To be honest this is very famous act , but unfortunately, as city residing person I never had an opportunity to deal with that act , nor seriously studied the act.
2) From the time Devendra Fadnavis took over as CM of Maharashtra, he did lot amendment in land revenue code (more than 12 amendment ) , other land laws , Agriculture tenancy land law . 
3) This all will affect you and most probably it will affect you positively 

4)  Position is that latest amended Maharashtra Tenancy & Agriculture act 1948  -- updated till Dec 2017 or now Jan 2018 print you need to study with fresh mind / Rather anyone who wants to study that act will require the latest copy now
5) Additionally, Land Revenue Code to require checking which is amended to date

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be honest myself too much loaded till Feb end and not in a position to read the entire law again (It is required due to lot amendment) and then interpret your case with looking at documents. 

There are many adv. from your side in this forum please check with them. 
Anyhow you can update me progress with personal message I can check and study in detail after mid feb . 

Sorry for inconvenience from my end 

sandeep   14 December 2017

its ok sir.. thanks for honest answers

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register