LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ACHIN MUKHERJEE (FINANCE MANAGER)     19 September 2010

MEMORANDUM & ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION OF A NET WORK COMPANY

CAN ANYBODY PROVIDE ME A COPY OF A MEMORANDUM & ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION OF A NET WORK PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY ?  I SHALL BE GRATE FUL TO HIM FOR EVER.

Learning

5 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     20 September 2010

Net working is illegal and many such co s are facing cases all over india.

ACHIN MUKHERJEE (FINANCE MANAGER)     20 September 2010

I don't think that Net Working Business is Illegal .If it is so ,then why ROC is giving permission to form & do the NET WORK BUSINESS.If you see the Business of AMWAY ,AVON ,HINDUNILEVER,etc.many more companies in INDIA ,THEY HAVE NO LEGAL PROBLEM TILL NOW .More over ,if any Company wants to cheat their Sales Forces ,it's a crime & it can be applicable to all company.I simply wanted to see the copy of a MEMO.& ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION of a NET WORKING COMPANY .If it is in your hand ,please provide me the same.

With best regards.

A.MUKHERJEE.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     20 September 2010

Your thinking does not make it legal, every H C is flloded with cases against net working buisness.

However it has two aspect one is just sale and purchase than normal buisness laws are attracted.

If it  is networking that  is MLM , it is pure cheating.

Divya jain   18 January 2023

The <a href="https://cadivya.com/"  >Memorandum of Association</a> or MOA is the document with collection of clauses that defines the scope of a company. Get the MOA format, clause and more.

naredla sandeep   03 May 2023

https://www.amway.in/terms-of-use/compliance-documents

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register