Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dev   22 June 2016

M 31 and my wife is 38 yrs .we have a son of 4 years.

She was separated me from last 3 years.I want one sided divorce from her.I m in Punjab n she lived in Maharashtra with son from last three yrs.no phone calls or mails are occurs. Pls suggest me how can I get my one sided divorce. I want my 2nd marriage. Is this possible?. Pls reply asap. Regards.

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     22 June 2016

Sir, File the suit for divorce on the ground of desertion .... One sided no one can be sure but yes if she don't appear and contest the case then you can get an ex-parts order ... Warn Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     22 June 2016

Dear Querist

immediately file a divorce petition based on cruelty and desartion u/s 13(1)(ia) & (ib) of Hindu Marriage Act if both of you are hindu.

Court will issue the summon to her and if after receiving the summon she is not ready to appear before the court then the court will proceed her ex-party and after that you have to lead your ex-party evidence and the court will pass an ex-party divorce to you.

Feel free to call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register