Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay kadam (engineer)     27 August 2014

Luv and marriage

dear sir, 

i am in luv with a girl. we luv each other and wanted to marry each other. we are of different religion and cast. we are working in same office. I am on leave and i am right now not with her. In my absence her  family has forced her to marry another boy of her cast and religion. That boy also has given threat that if c dont marry him he will commite suicide. all this pressurised situation has forced that girl to marry that boy.

In view of the above i wanted to know what legal step should i take now so that when c comes back to me again then there will not be any problems.Please help.

Learning

3 Replies

Rajiv Chauhan (Advocate) (Advocate (Shimla) 7833999000)     27 August 2014

Now don't meet with that Girl and family...................It's all over now. so that you and that girl may not face problem in future.................

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     27 August 2014

If marriage is performed with that guy then with the help of elders you meet the parents and convince them

(Guest)

1. Alone it is not possible, you will be a looser indeed.

2. Without your ex wish you can't do anything fresh pertaining to her divorce  or her remarriage.

3. If she wish then she can revolt against her forced marriage, By filing a petition before family court for Void marriage U/s 11 R/w sect. 5 HMA.

4. The grounds will be forced and coerced marriage without her consent If her marriage is not consummated so far.

5. The all above Paras 1-4 is concentrated totally around the girl, If girl still loves you and ready to dump her forced marriage and remarry you then you can follow her because she is going to be the protagonist of your entire love story.

PS: Take care of your health as unsuccessful love is more dangerous than an acute cancer.

ESIS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register