Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AH   17 July 2016

Love issues

Hi Everyone,

I'm in a deep situation, can somebody please throw me ur knowledge on my case.

I'm male (27) have accepted proposal and been in love with her (24) for 2 years and I said her and her family that I'll marry her only after my parents acceptance. My parents didnt approve her for last 6 months due to her bad family background and due to her rude behaviour.

Myself and her had few hugs(as she forced) and been on same bed but no s*xual intercourse, just kiss,cuddling 4-5 times in last 2 years.

Since my parents said you cannot get married to her, she started threating me by hurting herself, like cutting her hand and neck with blade or knife. I have informed this to her family and her not to repeat same in future , even after few advice she has done the same.

First my parents refused her and now I started refusing her due to her bad rude behaviour, before this there are few times she has thrown her mobile and blamed me to get a new mobile & also abused my family and me, calling me as "Fucker, Dog". 

I want to breakup with her, but she is saying I have cheated her promising as I will marry her.

Is there any chance she can complaint against me or what I can do in this siutation to break up her. Please advice for a peacefull life or any precaution notice I can do  ?

Thanks

Learning

11 Replies

Savita Singh (Advocate)     18 July 2016

Be sure that you guys have no physical relationship and she have no proof in this regard.....and for your safety you can make complain to police or court.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 July 2016

There are no issues at all. And you are no trouble at all. It is not unusual that lovers break or end their relationship, once they have better understanding of each other.

AH   18 July 2016

@Savita, Hi Savita, proof like what could you please tell me ? incase if i complain to police, will police visit both home to enquire or how ?

PS: Yesterday we both family elders sat down and discussed the problem, I clearly mentioned as I could not marry some body who has this suicidal thoughts. Will they force me still to marry , if her statements are right ?

@P. Venu, thanks, I think to my knowledge all the love marriage should be tested for atleast 2-4 years before wedding to have better understanding.

JustAdvisor (IT)     18 July 2016

only good part about legal system is that you can be forced into jail but not marriage :)

AH   18 July 2016

I'm afraid, I haven't done mistake except accepting her love at first due to her mercy, she has taken full advantage of it and made me like a slave in this relationship, because of this I felt like being in hell past 2 years, could not work with concenrtation, could not even speak to parents as she abused a lot in past 6 months... I have her SMS and her threats in mails/watsapp screenshots., there are few occasions she insisted me to take her out...I'm totally tired

AH   18 July 2016

I'm afraid, I haven't done mistake except accepting her love at first due to her mercy, she has taken full advantage of it and made me like a slave in this relationship, because of this I felt like being in hell past 2 years, could not work with concenrtation, could not even speak to parents as she abused a lot in past 6 months... I have her SMS and her threats in mails/watsapp screenshots., there are few occasions she insisted me to take her out...I'm totally tired

A walk alone (-)     18 July 2016

Be cool brother forget all as a bad dream. She can't do anything. You should thanks to your parents who oppose you when you want to marry her. Your parents save you from big problem. Make a distance from her dnt call her not receive her call. Forget her. You can complain police with evidence of threats of mail what's app.

Savita Singh (Advocate)     19 July 2016

By proof I mean any photographs or exchange of msg.

AH   19 July 2016

she is having selfies and she is saying, she has been with me, but i havent done any s*xual intercourse....is there any way to proof that I didnt do any s*xual intercourse with her ?

I don't want to marry her at all, my parents were correct at first, I was trying to convince them and finally their words are right, she cannot change and she abused my family very badly.

Will selfie be a good evidence ?

Any chance to do test and proof there wasn't any intercourse between us ?

Vibha   19 July 2016

1. If case is all about she saying there was s*x and you saying there wasn't then it is fairly weak ground.
  2. If there was actually no s*x it is unlikely for her to allege rape under promise of marriage, it seems like a bluff charge. 
  3. It is not possible to live your life under continuous threat of false accusations, you have to move forward with your life. If she goes and files some allegations defend them bravely. 
  4. Never make mistake of marrying a woman who starts threatening you of allegations even before marriage. After marriage she has much more weapons to use and by the sound of her tendencies she will definately go ahead and use them. 

AH   20 July 2016

Hi Vibha

What is point 1, please clarify with example,

Thanks a lot

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register