LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aswini   07 January 2017

Loud noise from society temple

This is pertaining to the society of  Savy Dev Ville, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad of Ascent Buildetech.
I have been just recently shifted to a house in Uninav society which is adjacent to Savy Ville De and sharing a commom wall infact.
This Savy Ville De society has a small godown type mandir (temple) near the entrance of their society far away from their resident flats. But just close to Uninav. This is also fine every society has. 

But the problem comes when they put loud noise with speakers at such a high volume that it disturbs all of us. Its a daily affair in morning (6.30 am to 8.30 am) and in evening (5.30 pm to 7.00pm). Earlier they used put at 10.30 pm to till they wished for which we had to call police for the same. 

When the security people and in-charge were requested to reduce volume, they told they will hit us and misbehaved with us. The society incharge has been appraised about the situation but no action has been taken. 
There are other builders too in the rajnagar extension having temples where they don`t do such a thing. 
We don`t have problem with mandir nor aarti nor bhajans its a mental harrasment and nuisance with such high volume of noise with speakers and want them to keep volume to themselves and not make it listen to others.  As we all are aware that temple and prayer is a place of serenity and peace not clutter and loud noise. 
My child is not getting sleep my mother is getting disturbed and my Mother`s BP is high. My work is hampered due to same.

What action can be taken for the same issue as the stength of our society is very less.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : aswini
This is pertaining to the society of  Savy Dev Ville, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad of Ascent Buildetech.

I have been just recently shifted to a house in Uninav society which is adjacent to Savy Ville De and sharing a commom wall infact.

This Savy Ville De society has a small godown type mandir (temple) near the entrance of their society far away from their resident flats. But just close to Uninav. This is also fine every society has. 

But the problem comes when they put loud noise with speakers at such a high volume that it disturbs all of us. Its a daily affair in morning (6.30 am to 8.30 am) and in evening (5.30 pm to 7.00pm). Earlier they used put at 10.30 pm to till they wished for which we had to call police for the same. 

When the security people and in-charge were requested to reduce volume, they told they will hit us and misbehaved with us. The society incharge has been appraised about the situation but no action has been taken. 

There are other builders too in the rajnagar extension having temples where they don`t do such a thing. 

We don`t have problem with mandir nor aarti nor bhajans its a mental harrasment and nuisance with such high volume of noise with speakers and want them to keep volume to themselves and not make it listen to others.  As we all are aware that temple and prayer is a place of serenity and peace not clutter and loud noise. 

My child is not getting sleep my mother is getting disturbed and my Mother`s BP is high. My work is hampered due to same.

What action can be taken for the same issue as the stength of our society is very less.

They are well within permissable time limits.  Give requsition letter asking them to turn down the volume, failing which you will be forced to move court for permanent injunction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register