Lost property agreement owned by father


my father has property in Bhayandar Thane, which needs to be sold.

When going through agreement, came to know that either original agreement is misplaced or not collected from Registrars office, old custom house, Central library.

AGreement regsitred in 1997, Have photocy with true copy .

How do i get the same, or need to get copy of it.

whats the procedure for the same.

photo copy of agreement & original share certificate is available.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu