LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Altaf Shaikh (Postal Assistant)     25 October 2013

Loss of nsc

Sir, When I was working in supply branch I had supplied 200 nsc to a post office. On the next day that post office replied that there is 23 nsc found loss. The department inquired into the matter found my negligency in the matter. In my written statement I had confirmed that the supply of nsc done by me on 07-11-07 was done without counting the nsc given by my supervisor. Department give me punishment for 3 months increment stop & filling up the indemnity bond.

Now the other fact comes that this nsc was issue on counter on 15-9-07 the amount of this nsc was not accounted for by the concerned clerk and he made fraud of Rs. 230000/-. Now the department is pressing me that you have filled the indemnity bond for that NSC so you are responsible for payment of this NSC.

Sir, when the nsc was issued before it was reported loss then how can be i responsible.

Kindly guide me.... regards

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 October 2013

facts are not clear. you are guilty of sending NSC for less amount and punished. How are you unconnected to the fraud? How fraud was done? How fraud could be done independent of your misconduct. please come with full facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register