LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jonny   29 May 2016

Looking for lawyer in ahmedabad hc

We are looking for a lawyer in Gujarat High Court for quashing DV for 75 year old senior citizen. He is falsely involved in DV case and disabled since many years. His newphew's wife has filed DV case on him. We wrote a letter to chief justice gujarat high court to relieve senior citizen from unneccesary harassment and in response he ordered lower court judge to move this case ASAP. The lower court judge is saying that quashing can only be done at HC and not in lower court. So we are looking for someone who can help us in Ahmedabad High court. Please share any reference or contact nos. if possible

Learning

5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     29 May 2016

sir please go through LCI you will get experiance lawyer from ur area.

Thanks

1 Like

jonny   29 May 2016

Originally posted by : adv.bharat @ PUNE
sir please go through LCI you will get experiance lawyer from ur area.

Thanks

I am looking but hopefully i get someone who can interact with me. There are plenty of profiles and some doesn't have contact no. and some are not even active since many years

TR NIMADE (AM)     30 May 2016

Dear Sir,

Please note the name of the renouned lawyer of AHMEDABAD WHO IS ONLY DEALING THE FAMILY MATTERS. 

DAVE AND ASSOCIATES

ADVOCATE NEHUL DAVE

LOHA BHAWAN OPP OLD HIGH COURT

AHMEDABAD

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     30 May 2016

Sir, 

You can call and disucss the issue at 9899011450. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

DAULAT DILBAUG (Problems related to money marriage matters.-dostnaye@gmail.com)     20 July 2016

High court is no solution for DV case. You have to properly contest at lower court for proper remedies.

send your email ID for details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register