Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit (self)     14 January 2014

Lokadalat settelment copy not received.

Hi,

I received a notice to be present for lokadalat for credit card outstanding. Settelment was reached and an agreement was signed. I not given the acknowledgement and told that copy of the same will reach by post in 2-3 days but even after a month no agreement copy is received.

Now I am receiving calls from the Credit Card company for payments. According to the Credit Card company executive they cannot trace settelment agreement and I should make payment.

What should I do?

Kindly Help

Regards.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 January 2014

Record all calls especially while they have stated that Lok Adalat Decision copy is not available with them..

Apply for copy in writing under acknowledgment and request to the supply the same by redg. post or collect after making the payment of requisite fee if any from Lok Adalat.

Demand from Bank that they should supply you the certified copy of the settlement they have collected from Lok Adalat so that you can proceed further.

Narrate all such interactions in writing under acknowledgment and conclude that the copy of the settlement has not been supplied to you.

Keep your record perfect or the CC Company shall start the interest again.

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     15 January 2014

AMIT DONT BE FEAR IN LOK ADALAT THEY WILL NOT CAPTURE YOU i JUST A SETTLE MULTIPLE LOAN IN FOR MY CLIENT OF 10 NO. AS LIKE YOU....

PLEASE CONTACT TO LOK ADALAT WITHOUT THE ADVOCATE AND SETTLE YOUR LOAN IN 25 TO 50 PERCENT WITHOUT THE INTEREST......

PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU DIRECT GO TO ADALAT WITHOUT ADVOCATE....DONT FEAR THEY ARE CALLING YOU ARE SETTLED IT OR NOT IF NOT THEN THEIR TEAM WILL CHASING YOU .......LOK ADALAT WILL NOT PRESSURE YOU....IT IS FOR ONLY MEETING WITH YOU ...

REGARDS,

AVADHESH PALIWAL ---IF YOU CAN GIVE ME THE DETAIL AND LOCATION I WILL HELP YOU...9929166681

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register