LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     02 October 2014

Lokadalat-498a

Hi All, Wife filed false 498 on me on 03.09.2013 and released on regular bail.In remand report my parents’ names mentioned. On 21st Feb 2014 we went for hearing and court constable and lawyer told us to she is going to withdraw case and me and wife attended in JFCM Court same day informed to judge to transfer case to lokadalat. Judge transferred the case to lokadalat. me and wife attended same day in JFCM Court and Lokadalat court. In Lokadalat judge given 90 days’ time. Later she didn’t attended in lokadalat and 10 hearings completed and I was only attending in lokadalat. Last month case moved from Lokadalat to JFCM Court.

Last week, I went to court and applied for certified copies and I came to know all my signature made by wife and court constable and my lawyer. At the time of transferring the 498a case, I didn’t sign on lokadalat petition and JFCM Court petition and my lawyer also didn’t tell anything to us. Just he represented us only in JFCM and Lokadalat court.

Is it possible to me to file forgery and cheating case on file or anyother cases?

Thanks for ur time

Learning

1 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     02 October 2014

Hi Venkat/ Srinivas/ whomsoever

You are one of the idiot hovering in this platform. We have seen enough of your comics and please refrain from posting similar kind of quetions.

ESIS, helping hand and so many of them have tried to help you but no vain. Until and unless you change your lawyer you will not win this case you will keep losing money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register