Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Heenu (nn)     19 December 2013

Loc issued

Hello Experts,

I need your opinion on way forward. I have relocated from India from last 2 years. ALthough I got to know that my business partner has filled a case under IPC 420 and 416. SInce I was not in India, I have not done anything for that case. Now I got to know that LOC has been issued for me.

I want to check what it means, Does it impact my travel back home. Plus most importan;y I have to reissue my passport as my existing passport is expiring in 2 months. Does that effect me. Please guide me what I can do to resolve this.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 December 2013

The fact that you have been listed under look out circular would have been circulated to all the airports  hence it is better to obtain anticipatory bail and return to India for its execution or else you may not be able to renew your passport as well resulting into more complications for you.

Does that mean that I cant apply for reissue for my passport from abroad, where i have legal visa to stay?

what do you mean by - look out circulars. Its apply on HMA, what is HMA?

Q Slinger (NA)     20 December 2013

LOC - Look Out Circular.

HMA: I am thinking Hindu Marriage Act.but doesn't apply for your case.

You will not be able to renew your INdian passport with a LOC out is they have informed to all the embassies as well. Best you contact the embassy and find out if there is notice of passport seizeure for your passport? If yes, then they will confiscate your passport when you submit it for renewal. 

Best you take anticapatory bail, visit India and get your stuff sorted.

Q Slinger (NA)     20 December 2013

LOC - Look Out Circular.

HMA: I am thinking Hindu Marriage Act.but doesn't apply for your case.

You will not be able to renew your INdian passport with a LOC out is they have informed to all the embassies as well. Best you contact the embassy and find out if there is notice of passport seizeure for your passport? If yes, then they will confiscate your passport when you submit it for renewal. 

Best you take anticapatory bail, visit India and get your stuff sorted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register