Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Whippingboy   09 October 2017

Loc had not cancelled even after hc order

Hello Sir,

I am working on H1b in USA, My wife came down to india for a dental treatment in 2013, since she was not getting cured with the treatment in USA.
And in the same year 2013, with her mother influence my wife started a quarel saying i should ask for my property share from parents, since i refused to do so, she filed a case of DVC in early 2014 and 498a in 2015 against me along with my family members.
1) DVC was trialed and had for dismissed in 2016.
2) In November 2016 i got a showcause notice from Indian Passport office saying there is an criminal case registed againt me, So as soon as i got that letter i repled from USA and I came down to India in December 2016, to attend 498a trials.
3) To delay the process my wife applied for transfer of 498a case, according to the suggesstion of my attorney i havent made an objection, so i respect the judgement and the case was tranferred to Special mobile court.
3) In the same year 2016 my wife went went for DVC appeal, which was also got dismissed in 2017.
4) Since in both courts (JFMC and District Court (Appeal)) have dismissed the DVC petition, the APP and my wife started using dragging techniqes for delaying the case, so i applied for travel petition "to permit me to travel abroad" since its been 3 months i am staying in india and promised the court that i will appear whenever i am needed, Since APP did not not accept my petition, Lower court dismissed the petition said APP, that all withnesses should be produced in court in next 30 days. Since it didnt happend so, this time i approched HC to permit me to travel abroad and hence HC gave an order to lower court saying the case should be completed in next 2 months, as such lower court followed the HC order and had completed the case with in the HC time frame. Hence the Case got Aquitted on september 2017.
5) Since No case(s) was pending against me, i went to Local PS and asked if i can travel to abroad or not, SI and CI gave Confirment that there are no pending cases i am good to travel, up on their confirmation i booked my ticket and when i went to the airport, i was stopped in immigration saying there is LOC registered agaist me (I know about it, because when i came to india, immigration people caught me). But since there are no pending cases agaist me and i also when i asked local SI and CI about my travel and they confired me i am free to travel and also confirmed that they will respond whenever they get a call from immigration. But after going to immigration i came to know it was just a trap, since Local CI and SI had swiched off their mobiles and haven't answered any of local PS calls.
6) So as soon as i came out of immigration, i went to Local PS and kept a request letter and also took an acknowledgement from Local CI and SI and also went to SP office kept a request letter their too and also took an ackowledgment from SP office . Since my Wife mother was too influencial, somehow She managed APP for delaying in making decision suitable for Appeal or not. So anyways process is getting late, so i approched HC after one week with a sqash, requesing to travel Abroad, Same day my wife approached HC with writ petition to stop me travelling abroad. So finally HC ordered Police to cancel my LOC, but its been 3 weeks i got an HC order and 4th week running still i do not got any responce from SP office. I requested SP thrice travelling all the way 200 KM, but i do not get any responce from SP office, instead i was asked that how can i approch HC and how HC can give an order without SP permission. But High GP had contacted Local PS, but i am not sure whom he contacted. So i gave the same information to SP, but it seems like SP had already took a side.
7) Final Step approched IGP twice in last 2 weeks, Here Officer didnt even had a time to listen what i want to say. I do not want to go in detail, because the scene happened in office IGP office was so gross, it will deviate the actual topic.
8) Can anyone please help me what should be my next steps. since i am on H1B visa, there are already so many immigration issues running on H1b in USA and i got stuck in india for 11 months. I already ran out of so many options, i dont see any way now.

Thanks in adavnce

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register