LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramanathan (Retired)     25 September 2012

Loan taken on other party property

I have purchased a flat in chennai which is in 2nd Floor. At the time of purchase the builder said that he will arrange bank loan. Which he did with the allahabad bank

the problem

1. The builder after obtaing the full loan from the bank, he never bother to construct my house only side walls were raised and nothing has been done. I have constrantly get in touch with him and the only reply I use to get is the he is arranging fund to complete the building.

we later on came to know the he has cheated so many buyers by obtaing false bank loan .

And our floor is un approved , and was registerd under my name. He never give the construction agreement (Original) he gave only photo copy , and use to say that the original is with the bank

when we came to know that he has obtain the loan by a false document pertains to ground floor (The owner is different) . The ground floor owner thretend me that I have taken the loan knowingly

since at the time of obtaing loan I have not notice it was ground floor construction agreement

Immediatly I arranged the fund and settle the housing loan , and cance the loan mortgage deed from the registerar office , the copies of the canceled document where given to ground floor owner

Now he thretend me that I should retrun the original construction agreement which bank has returned

My question is

should I return the original construction agreement of ground floor to the owner after that I have no proof (Except having a photo copy of 2nd floor construction agreement)

after receiving the original papers if he gives a complaint what will be the consequence

I dont want to keep his papers with me and I want to settle the mater without any complaint or legal action.

Please suggest suitable reply what should I do , I have only one fear that after getting his papers if he lodge a police complaint for cheating case what should I do.

I have paid everything against the loan and ready to return all the document

Ramanathan

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register