Loan money

hello sir, about 6 months ago i gave about 1.75 lac amount to one of my friend he told me if he could not pay it i 'll take his car...so he gave me his car's RC signed sale letter etc..and we did a registered agreement....now he fails to give money now how to recover my money from him

Hi, you can file a civil suit for recovery ... For further consultation kindly contact ,ph:- 9654062181

Advocate and Attorney

Hi ritika do serve a legal notice on him ...demanding repyment of money..If u intend to engage my service ,inbox me...Regrds..Balachander Reddy, mobile# 9959850723.

recovery....do i 'm not libal to sell his car as i have regestered agreement and all documents of car........still i need his permission or need to give him notice????

Advocate and Attorney

serving of legal notice, is mandatory and it is priciple of natural justice.

Advocate and Attorney

#principle

ok sir i'm from jaipur........plz let me know so i 'll  discuss 

you can sell the car to recover your money

manoj

advocate

You gave loan to your friend, but he gave security as his car for repayment of loan. Now he is not responding to return your loan money, but he signed in the RC documents to transfer the car, so you no need to send any legal notice oral asking is also coming under notice to the party, so instead of making attempts you better sell the car basing on the documents. It is my advise, If you want I will send notice to your friend on behalf of you. send details to the above email id eswaramanoj@gmail.com

manoj

advocate

are u from jaipur

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics