Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Khan (asst manager)     03 June 2016

Loan default bcoz of bank bankrupt

Dear Sir,

I have taken a 3.8 lac loan in 2011, ...in that i have already paid 26 months x 13084 

emi = 3,40,184/-

At the time of taking loan the executive gave me loan on high interest rate and told me 

that after 1 yr i would be provided for the topup or emi will be reduce and months 

increase...that time i will get huge discount on the interest rate.

After 1 yr when i called them they gave me excuse that i will get the topup after 2 yrs 

only...after 2 yrs when i tried to call up...no one responded my phone...i called all 

the number mentioned on the citifinancial website but it says the number is invalid...i 

tried to call on Delhi number also but the phone was diverted to fax tone and the other 

number to the voice message.

Then after a couple of months finally i took leave from office and went to dadar branch 

to meet citifinancial person...but when i reached there there was no office...i wasted 

one full day searching citifinancial office in and around that area.

I was in very much financial crunch I was badly needed the topup....but there was no 

contact so i stopped the payment so that they can contact me where ever they may be.

Then finally after couple of months they called me up and started harrasing me and giving excuse that they are not able to give any benefits to me.

Now that was their mistakes and problems, but now i want to close the loan by paying  their principal amount and i want the issue/matter to be closed and the citifinance loan detail should be removed from Cibil.

To the expert i want to know whether this is posible erasing my name and citifinancial record from the Cibil ????

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 June 2016

Repeated Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=137975&offset=0

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register